83B Shepperton Drive Butler
Impeccably presented, this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home is perfectly situated in a quiet Butler location. Only a short walk to a big, open park, public transport 100 meter away, and a mere 400 meter walk to the shops and only 5 min drive from the beach!
The home boasts high ceilings and a functional design, with clever layout ensures separate – but together – living. The second and third bedroom (or study) are situated to the front of the home overlooking the patio and small garden beds and the master bedroom is positioned at the back of the home with sliding doors that open up to the patio where you could create your own oasis!
The interior of the home is a stylish collaboration of neutral paint colours, new quality window treatments, a combination of beautiful tiled flooring and timber laminate flooring throughout the main living areas, new LED lighting throughout and sky lights providing plenty of natural light.
Ensure you have a virtual walk through and please contact Sal Viljoen on 0424 187 243 for a personal and exclusive viewing of this must see home.
– Desirable street with beautiful facade
– Short walk to the local shopping precinct
– Neutral decor throughout
– Inviting entrance hall
– High ceilings throughout
– Great sized master bedroom with a large walk in robe
– Very Spacious en-suite bathroom
– Spacious formal lounge area
– Open plan kitchen, living, dining area
– Extra storage in the kitchen area
– Laundrette/ European Laundry
– Split system air conditioner in living area
– Fans in living area and all bedrooms
– Skylights in the living area and bathrooms
– Spacious second and third bedroom.
– Partially covered alfresco to the rear court yard area
– Large easy care courtyard/patio area to the back of the property
– Double lock up garage with remote access
– Excellent work or storage area in garage
– Crimsafe screens on all external doors
– Tinted windows and security film on all windows
– Solar panels – 1.5 kw – ensuring low electricity bills
– LED lights throughout
– Timber Laminate floors in main bedroom and theatre area
– Plenty of cupboard space throughout
– Gas Point
– Gas Storage Hot water system
– Large attic for extra storage
– Two whirly birds in roof
– Reticulation in garden beds
– No strata Fee
– Plenty of guest parking to the front of the property
Located close to all amenities including parks, schools, shops and cafes. This well-loved home is only a 5 minute walk to the local shops, parks and bus routes.
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 203.00 m2(approx)
- Building Size:N/A
- Garage: 2
- Parking Other: 0
- Pool: 0
- Study: 0