Mom - one to buy for you and the adult kids!
or an investment. Near new 4 x 2 divided into 3x1x2+1x1x1 – NO STRATA property but DUAL INCOME!! Dual Living Home With 2 Tenants — Annual income of $44 252 !! under the NRAS scheme. IDeall for Self Managed Super Fund Investors!
($22 000 p.a PLUS Gov’t Incentive on 8+ Years.
Ellenbrook in WA has the last investment property with double NRAS incentives – 2 NRAS incentives on one Green Title (2 income properties onone full title) More info:
- 2 x Gov’t NRAS Incentives currently valued at $11 000 each (2017-2018) = $22 000 p.a
- 2 x sets of tenants with discounted NRAS rents that are indexed annually to CPI
- NRAS term available is 9+ years
- As is traditional with NRAS, this property is very cashflow positive and on a single Green title to keep expenses at a minimum
- 3br rent $241pw – this is discounted rent
- 1br rent $187 pw – this is discounted rentTOTAL RENT: $428pw + NRAS Value $423pw = $851pw or $44252 pa
- Weekly expenses $160
All in a great location, north of the river and 30 min drive to Perth CBD. The town and the surrounding eight villages are all designed so a quality lifestyle is within reach of everyone, no matter what your budget or stage of life. It’s why this suburb has won more awards than any other new town, including being named the best master-planned community in the world. In their vibrant town centre you’ll find plenty of shopping, eating and entertainment and plenty of schools to choose from. A short drive gets your tenants to Morley Galleria, Midland Gate Shopping Centre, Lakeside Joondalup. And of course, there’s the beautiful Swan Valley, golfing at The Vines and acres of parkland at Whiteman Park.
Please contact Sal Viljoen on 0424 187 243 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 495.00 m2(approx)
- Building Size:N/A
- Garage: 2
- Parking Other: 0
- Pool: 0
- Study: 0